Are you a motivated self-starter who is curious about how technology can solve complex business problems?
The Global Transformation Team are a big strategic focus for Majorel. Majorel has an impressive client portfolio spread across many sites all over the world. To serve both our internal and client needs there is a big push to come up with technological solutions to meet the business needs. As such Majorel is seeking candidates that would be involved in solving real business problems using bespoke technical solutions based on core development, scripting, and automation technologies. Preference would be given to candidates who are highly motivated, self-starters who are technically innovative and quick to learn and adapt in a high-paced environment.
Driven by technology, differentiated by experience, powered by people.
Duties and Responsibilities
Majorel are seeking candidates who are highly motivated, self-starters who are innovative and quick to learn.
- The Developer will be responsible for designing, implementing, researching and maintaining software solutions
- The role will require the individual to work across several business areas and managing project stakeholders at all levels within the organization.
- The Developer will work closely with business analysts, system analysts, Ux designers and software/solution architects.
- Role may also include providing support and training for clients and users of the technology.
- They are also expected to support the projects that come out of internal teams such as Sales, IT, HR etc.
- Capturing/Interpreting business requirements and practices is an important aspect of the role.
- Good communication skills, developing in accordance with development guidelines, adhering to the solutions laid out by the architects including adherence to frameworks is expected.
- The Developer will be called upon to create automated business process solutions using RPA suite of frameworks (like Automation Anywhere and UIPath) as well. Exposure to such platforms is desirable, however, training and guidance on how to use them will be provided.
Profil recherché :
Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Fluent English is a must with a second European language desirable
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience in .Net development, particularly ASP.Net MVC 5 and Entity framework
- Scripting experience with tools like Python, Powershell etc.
- Some experience with automation tools based on leading RPA platforms is desirable
- Requirements gathering and documentation of complex solutions
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- Strong analytical skills and logical approach
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Highly customer focused with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven experience working to and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to better create digital solutions and efficiency for clients
Desirable Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Third level qualification in Computer Science / Engineering or a related discipline
- Natural Language, Machine Learning, AI & IA
- Good comprehension of User Interfaces
- Exposure to Agile delivery methods
- Cloud, Networking & Virtual Environments
Competencies & Personal Attributes
- Highly customer focused
- Great communication skills
- Logical acumen to understand customers challenges and find solutions
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Flexible & willing to travel as required
- Ability to meet deadlines in a pressured environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.