Our SALES SPECIALIST for Utility Installation Equipment will deal with:
• Develop the market by increasing the number of customers and the value of sales to existing customers
• Support the technical information of customers and potential customers in the reference markets
• Retain relationships with existing customers
• Report on his work to the central office
• Manage the CRM or any other digital support necessary to profile, list, and finalize the activities and commercial relationships
• Visiting clients with frequent business trips
Profil recherché :
• Good command of the English language
• Very tough and dedicated for work missions
Please note: We will appreciate a technical background and/or previous machinery sales experience.
Excellent growth opportunities with interesting possibilities for both professional and economic development.
You will receive intensive technical training on innovative technologies and on the infrastructure market, as well as training on business methodologies.
We are looking for someone who truly loves challenges and is willing to put his skills at stake, by profiling and developing the company’s customer portfolio.
We will ask you to show us how you have been committed and active in the past, especially what goals and results you have achieved.