To this end, your missions will consist in particular in:
- PO creation, handling & rectifying errors.
- Invoice processing & verification.
- Vendor payments & allocation to appropriate invoices.
- Vendor reconciliation
- Vendor master data creation
- Resolving invoice queries by co-ordinating directly with vendors.
- Communicating with stakeholders via email, telephone, VC, etc.
- Should have knowledge of Sr. Tax, VAT, TDS and Sr tax compliance.
- Achieving agreed KPI results on the above tasks.
Profil recherché :
- BAC+5 in Accounting & Finance
- 3-4 years of ‘Accounts Payable’ experience.
- Prior experience of working on ERP system would be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of MS office, viz, Word, Excel, etc.
- Familiar with MS Outlook & Internet.
- Good communication skills – should be able to independently communicate with stakeholders via emails, telephone, etc.
- Good personal attributes – Matured, confident & a team player.
- Language Proficiency English & Spanish (Verbal & Written)